The RAJE Ambassador Fellowship program is designed to empower a select group of talented RAJE Alumni to take an active leadership role in the Jewish community and in standing up for Israel to counter BDS and other delegitimization threats.
Spots are limited! Apply today!
The program features:
Two incredible trips:
- A once in a lifetime 7 day trip to Poland & Prague (The Poland/Prague Experience) - upon the completion of the first semester.
- RAJE Israel 2.0 Advanced Leadership Trip - upon the conclusion of the second semester program.
Ten Sunday sessions and two weekend seminars during each of the two semesters, comprising of:
- A personal exploration of Jewish identity and spiritual heritage
- An in depth study of the fascinating history and modern structure of the Jewish community and its institutions.
- A fresh exploration of the history of modern Israel
- Hands on leadership training and mentorship by top Jewish leaders and community activists
- An optional Hebrew language ULPAN!
Successful program graduates will be eligible for:
- Two exciting trips: The Poland/Prague Experience & Israel 2.0
- A select number of volunteer or paid community building internships at RAJE
- Application for special micro-grants to be used for building their own unique Jewish communal projects
- Exciting opportunities to get involved as volunteers or professionals at prestigious Jewish communal and Israel advocacy organizations.